Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bella's Closet

Welcome to Bella's Closet. A place where I can share my artistic side. As a mother of four kids creativity is a must. I've always had a love for my crafty side growing up and over the years since becoming a mom I have acquired some new hobbies like cake decorating. Who would have thought that this mom, the one that HATES cake, would fall in love with the design process of making a cake. That all started when my second son was about to turn one. Finding a good local baker that wasn't the chain store bakery was impossible and I wanted something special not just your cookie cutter cake. So what do you do when you cant order one?? You trek on down to your local craft store buy a ton of supplies and start playing. Well at least that is what I did. After that I got my mother in law and sister in law to join in the fun and it started to snowball from there. In 2010 we welcome our first baby girl and that's where Bella's closet started. After 12 years of boy's I must admit my crafty side went a little crazy. From hats, tutus, and headbands I was all about making anything and everything for my baby girl. Family and friends started to requests things for their little ones and so I started to log and share my designs. Now after 2 years and another beautiful baby boy, I finally got talked into starting a blog for Bella's Closet. A place to share my domestic DIVA side and maybe sneak away for a few minutes of peace as I type to all of you. So whether its cooking, baking, crocheting, crafting, or just taking pictures of my babies (yes I'm that mom that LIVES with a camera in hand) I hope you'll enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment